So I tried the relaxation exercise, which just so happened to be my first time ever relaxing by means of a guy telling me how to on a tape, and it turned out to be pretty cool. When he was telling me to consciously think about moving the blood to my arms and away from my core, I felt what he said I would. My hands got warm to the point they started to sweat a little bit even. Even more cool than that is when he told me to do the opposite and think about moving the blood back to my abdomen, it was almost like I could feel my digestive tract pick up again....or maybe my stomach just gurgled lol...but either way it impressed me. I definitely felt relaxed throughout the whole exercise and toward the end I felt like just passing out for the night! All in all...great experience :) I wouldn't mind all of our assignments being like this one c(:
No comments:
Post a Comment