Wednesday, October 24, 2012

On My Way!


Hello everyone!
This is my first time ever having a blog and I'm actually pretty excited about it :) For the past couple months I have really been working on myself when it comes to my fitness, spirituality, and mentality, so this class really couldn't have come a better time than now!

3 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you Jerrica, This is also my first time with blogging. Looking forward to learning and growing with you and all our classmates this quarter. RAchel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jerrica,

    How did you choose the name for your blog?! I'm curious!!
    Looking forward to all this term brings.
    Good luck!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ashley!

    Ashtanga refers to yoga's eight limb practice where the eight limbs represent restraint, observance, posture, breath control, sense withdrawal, concentration, meditative absorption, and "enstasy". The last word in literal terms means put together or bring into harmony :) I actually teach a yoga class so that is how I became familiar with the term and I loved it as well as the idea behind it :)

    ReplyDelete